Michigan-Grand Rapids

Bridal Expo

Are any of u going to the bridal expo this wknd at the Devos Hall?? I think I am Sunday w/a few of my bridesmaids!

Re: Bridal Expo

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!! Make sure you bring a pen or something to write with. You'll get business cards, brochures and stuff from vendors that you visit but just in case you want to take notes! It will be hard to remember them all by the time you get back home.

I went to this show last year and I thought it was pretty good. I actually found my photographer and my jeweler there - but they weren't actually showing. I got their names/info from other brides I was talking to. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the one earlier in the spring.  To make it more enjoyable for yourself make up labels with your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number.  That's saves you a lot of time.  Because it seemed to me every vendor was giving away something for free you just needed to enter the drawing.  There are some shady vendors there though.  I kept getting these phone calls saying I won a vacation I just had to see some kitchen or knives demo, I can't exactly remember?  With that being said, I would give your info out to vendors that really interest you.
  • heather_rae90heather_rae90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second pp. Definitely a good idea to make labels with your name, address, phone number, and e-mail. I would say stay away from vendors selling cooware or dinnerware. They usually advertise a free getaway or honeymoon, and if you give them your number they'll spam call you saying you won a free mini vacation (this sounds like a scam).
  • valeriemay85valeriemay85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yep I did that. It was lots of fun, I have lots of appts scheduled for the left over stuff I still need! YAY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards