Michigan-Grand Rapids

PLEASE HELP!! apartment in kalamazoo?

My fiance and I are looking to rent an apartment in the Kalamazoo/Portage area. We don't want to buy a house because we don't know how long we want to stay in the area yet. But, we can't find any apartments we like!! We're looking to stay around $600 for rent to save up for a down payment on a house later. Any suggestions?? PLEASE HELP!

Re: PLEASE HELP!! apartment in kalamazoo?

• edited December 2011
    i dont remember the name of them, but the favorite I saw are out westnedge, off of shaver on the east side of the road (near the newer Meijer store). Also, Gull Run is nice. Not sure of pricing though. Good luck. Apartment hunting sucks!
  • edited December 2011
    We lived at Lake Forest for two years before we bought our house. I love Lake Foest. It doesn't feel like you are living in an apartment at all!
  • kzoomaggiekzoomaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a lot of friends who really like the Gull Run apartments.  They are prices right around the $600 mark, so they might be worth looking into.  They are a little further away from Portage, but would be a great location for Kalamazoo.
    Uniquely Home
    Serendipity3, South Beach, Miami, FL 2012
  • amycamilleamycamille member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gull Run, Clayborne Court on Drake, Pines West Apartments on Romence, Briargate, Candlewyc...it depends on how nice you're wanting to go and if you have pets.
  • a4seamona4seamon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Drake's Pond is also very nice as well as Pinewood Glenn- both are in Kalamazoo.  I hope that is helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards