Michigan-Grand Rapids

Anyone checking out ArtPrize?

ArtPrize was amazing last year and FI and I are planning on checking it out this Thursday :)  I'm excited!  Our wedding is the Saturday during the last weekend of ArtPrize so I hope some of our guests check it out (esp the OOT ones!)  Hope you ladies get a chance to enjoy the art too :)

Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)

Re: Anyone checking out ArtPrize?

• akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! How exciting that your guests might get to see some of the ArtPrize exhibits! Is your wedding downtown? Or do you think you could "use" some of the artwork for your pro photos?? How cool would that be? :)

I didn't get to check it out last year, but H and I definitely want to see it this year. We might go this weekend or next.
  • karenwjackmkarenwjackm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might be able to go this Sunday.  Seems like life is so busy while ArtPrize is up since our wedding is in 5 weeks.  Enjoy yours, should be fun with all the art around.
    As my fiance is fond of saying, "Just Relax....."
  • kelle017kelle017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there for a few hours earlier today.  I thought it would be fun to have e-pics there, but didn't want the art to be the focus (yeah, that makes me sound shallow), even though some of it is awesome.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • macilittlemacilittle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking at setting the date for our fall 2011 wedding during the last week of ArtPrize, did you have any issues blocking off hotel rooms?  Where did you have your ceremony and reception?  Thanks!!
  • ajsbrs2011ajsbrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited about being able to check out ArtPrize 2011 during some downtime in the days before the wedding. I am originally from GR area, but now live out of state.  Our wedding is during the last week of it, so I'm including it in the list of local things to do for our out of town/state guests.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards