March 2012 Weddings

NWR: what kind of dog is this?

I think these dogs are adorable but I have no idea what kind they are. 

Re: NWR: what kind of dog is this?

• kind of looks like femmepinks puppy! You might as her.

• its Boo!!! (well his name is boo)  im not sure what kind of dog it is but you can friend him on Facebook :) he is sooo cute!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bstengler's right - this is Boo! He is absolutely adorable. He is a 'teddybear cut' Pomeranian - but I have never seen any other Pomeranian like him so he might just be one of a kind :-)
  • its a pomeranian for sure-just has what is called a lion cut so they shave the body and leave a "mane"
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hehe, my dog's name is Boo!!!  He's cute but poms can be soooooo annoying if you don't train them young!  My neighbor has two.  Now, I admit my dogs can be yappy and annoying (Jack Russels) but one of their dogs is BEYOND annoying!   It barks, all dogs bark, but this park is so high pitched it's like hearing nails scrapping on a chalk board.  Even they can't stand it!  The other Pom, though, it totally different.  Sweet and not yappy at all.  They said they got her as a puppy and she was trained really well where the other they rescued when she was 3 and had some really bad habbits that they can't seem to fix.

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards