March 2012 Weddings
Options

Is anyone else sad....

that March is over?  What are we going to do now?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Is anyone else sad....

• Options
    It's been the best month ever, it is sad that in a few hours it will be April.  Atleast the memories and what the future holds will keep us going. Wink
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I did have a brief thought last night at my reception of, "Well now what am I going to spend all my time doing....." Kinda weird to think that there is no more planning to do lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sad it's over.

But I'm happy. It's such a mixed emotion.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • Options
    A little.  My wedding was just last night, so I'm still in relaxing mode.  But I'm sure that pretty soon I will be sad.
  • Options
    I am not sad at all. It was all fun while it lasted. I am so happy to be married to my husband (its still odd to say that), and to have life go back to normal. I can't seem to stop looking at the pictures, I can't wait to get the disk so I can print them out and get some up around the house.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    So glad we're back to normal life! Now we can delegate our funds elsewhere. It's been a blessing. I was actually more excited about life after the wedding than I was about the wedding. My husband and I never lived together before getting married so it's a brand new experience for us! Loving it every day! Be blessed and enjoy your hubby!
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Blessed by GOD! Romans 10:9 KJV
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards