March 2012 Weddings

Anyone else TTC?

I was wondering if any of the other March brides were TTC?

We are charting - because thats also our form of BC, plus I like knowing whats going on. But other than that we aren't doing much else - no ovulation tests or anything like that. I guess you could say we're trying but we arent tryingggg. If that makes sense? LIke we want it to happen, but we arent going to stress over it.

I was just curious if anyone else was in a similar boat?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Anyone else TTC?

• We are TTC.  I have been off the BC since late January.  Just trying to make sure we "try" during days 10-14 of my cycle.  That is what my doctor advised we do.  He also said to just have fun trying and not to stress about it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well...I got my first BFP this morning exactly one month after we got married and 24 days into my cycle! I'm testing with a digital test again tomorrow before calling the OB, but this is my second and I'm almost 99% sure I'm really pregnant! I NEVER thought it would only take a month because I'm 36, but that's all it took.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_anyone-else-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:31bd9201-69c2-4261-b64c-8ee67f1386f9Post:62896d97-7e8d-4ab5-88a1-56f9be720f77">Re: Anyone else TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well...I got my first BFP this morning exactly one month after we got married and 24 days into my cycle! I'm testing with a digital test again tomorrow before calling the OB, but this is my second and I'm almost 99% sure I'm really pregnant! I NEVER thought it would only take a month because I'm 36, but that's all it took.
    Posted by bethmerchant[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!! I got my first BFP yesterday and had it confirmed at the OB office today!! Yay for March Bride babies!! I hope you have a safe and healthy and happy pregnancy!
  • Congrats ladies! :) I can only imagine how you excited you all must be, jumping from marriage to honeymoon to babies!! 

I am totally out of the loop on pregnancy/ TB acronyms (I'm the first of my siblings to get married so no baby talk in my life) and I'm afraid to ask anywhere unfamiliar..... what's BFP? :-\
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_anyone-else-ttc?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:31bd9201-69c2-4261-b64c-8ee67f1386f9Post:32bcf657-59ff-453e-b548-a1d3516ce83b">Re: Anyone else TTC?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats ladies! :) I can only imagine how you excited you all must be, jumping from marriage to honeymoon to babies!!  I am totally out of the loop on pregnancy/ TB acronyms (I'm the first of my siblings to get married so no baby talk in my life) and I'm afraid to ask anywhere unfamiliar..... <strong>what's BFP</strong>? :-\
    Posted by cmac3504[/QUOTE]

Big Fat Positive, results from either hospital/drs office test or from HPT (home pregnancy test)
  • Ahh, got it. Thanks!! :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards