March 2012 Weddings

XP: Engagement pics

Engagement pics are finally in. I don't LOVE them, but there are at least a couple good ones. Here's the link: clicky. The password is my real first name with first letter capitalized (PM me if you don't know my first name).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: XP: Engagement pics

• Sorry you don't love them! I think there are several good ones. I think my favorite is 66, you guys both look great and a little more natural than some of the first ones.

Is this the same photographer you're using for your wedding? If so, I'd be sure to talk to them about what you like and don'tl ike so you're happeir with your photos on the day!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I felt the same way about my engagement pics! Its really disappointing to wish you had more you liked, but the truth of the matter is you don't hang the whole session up on the wall anways so you just need a handful of good ones. STILL so frustrating.

However I did think you had some great pictures in there! It was funny because when I got to the very end all the ones I had liked along the way were sort of all in a row and altered! hehe

• I think they turned out super cute!  There are a handful that look more natural than the others but it seems like that's always the way it is with posed pictures.  You guys are adorable together & look so happy!  Remember, we usually are our own worst critic ;)  Thank you for sharing!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • Love them!

I love the ones in the black dress and the ones of you two "laying" down. Super cute girlie!
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • I like them girl.  There are some of Mine that I dont care for. I only got 40 though. So that sucks.  But I really like the ones of yall in black..
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think they came out great...there are definitely some good ones in there! But I know how you feel. We are always so critical because we have a vision and expect nothing less than what we wanted in the first place!

BTW I am SOOOOOO jealous of your new last name! It is mine now and I am really sad to lose it...I have loved it my whole life :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards