March 2012 Weddings

Wedding obsessed.

Is it normal for me to be totally obsessed with my wedding this early in the game? All I feel like doing is planning. I have been watching shows on tv and I'm totally addicted to these boards. I hope I'm not the only one. I don't want to drive everyone around me crazy. I'm just having a hard time pulling back right now. My SIL told me it comes in spurts.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding obsessed.

• I think my FMIL is making me become obsessed... she is even making the bridesmaids dresses and every day she has a question for me and now it just makes me want to keep planning... thank goodness its only 11 months away!
  • I am 100%  obsessed. I think if I save one more favorite to my computer it is going to start to smoke. lol It doesnt help I don't start my new job until the 25th so I can surf all day long. I think once I start a new job it will die down a lot. I am way more excited about my second wedding/marriage than I was my first which was a quickie wedding (6 weeks from proposal to wedding) as he was deploying. Doesnt help that FH is one of those "I don't care, whatever you want" type guys. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards