North Carolina

TI Brides!

Topsail Island Brides/Bride-to-bes:

What vendors did you use? How were they to work with? Is there anything you would have done differently?

Re: TI Brides!

• ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Rev. Skip Corbett as our officiant. He was awesome and I 100% recommend him.

For catering, we used Vikki Brunk. Amazing food and very affordable.

Chairs, linens, etc. we used Shoreline Party Supplies and was arranged by our day of coordinator, Patty Padgett.

Our cake was done by Patty Padgett. She also did all our decorating. She is amazing.

DJ was Michael Tifft. He did a good job and did just what we needed. Only charged us $225 for 3 hours.

Send me an email for any specifics. futuremrstickle at yahoo dot com
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog
    TTA until ?
  • carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Topsail next year. I'm using Judy Hailey from Total Package Events as my wedding planner. She is a full service planner and is handling all my decorations and rentals. I've been very pleased. I'm also using Linda from Special Events Catering as our caterer. Thats all I got so far. Good Luck!
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_ti-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:fd98fc46-0f94-49bf-a024-bd4475830956Post:aa4f4f08-e694-4b83-a8ad-b9483d0bce6f">Re: TI Brides!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Rev. Skip Corbett as our officiant. He was awesome and I 100% recommend him. For catering, we used Vikki Brunk. Amazing food and very affordable. Chairs, linens, etc. we used Shoreline Party Supplies and was arranged by our day of coordinator, Patty Padgett. Our cake was done by Patty Padgett. She also did all our decorating. She is amazing. DJ was Michael Tifft. He did a good job and did just what we needed. Only charged us $225 for 3 hours. Send me an email for any specifics. futuremrstickle at yahoo dot com
    Posted by ktyd8[/QUOTE]

Email sent.
  • ktyd8ktyd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YGMB!!
    ~Kaitlyn~
    Anniversary
    My Chart
    DX PCOS 2002 @ age 14
    DX Diabetes 3/12
    My Diabetes Blog