March 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding coordinator anyone?

FI and I met with a wedding coordinator tonight, and I'm seriously considering hiring one for just the day of. I am so not a detail person, and I just don't feel up to the task of making sure everything gets done on the wedding day. Has anyone else hired a coordinator or thought of hiring one? She quoted us at $315 for the rehearsal/rehearsal dinner and the day of (showing up 2 hours before and staying until the end of the reception.) The other one I emailed wanted $1500 for the same thing which I thought was ridiculous. So anyway, I just wanted your alls thoughts to see if anyone was having similar experiences.

Re: Wedding coordinator anyone?

• Options
    I'm using Krisy Rapp too! She's awesome and has really helped keep my stress level down!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_wedding-coordinator-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:4ef75fa6-c56e-43c1-948c-f03025dced39Post:eec3b313-cb6a-40e4-b757-dea3d83f2987">Re: Wedding coordinator anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm in Orlando and using Kristy Rapp. She is only charging me $250 because everything is pretty much done, but I feel like I want someone there to make sure everything goes smoothly. She's keeping me on track and sending me to dos and timelines. It's also nice to just have someone with experience to bounce ideas off and share wedding details without driving my FI and family crazy! I'd book it!
    Posted by ashbosity[/QUOTE]
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I think that's a great price and it is definitely worth it so you and your family can enjoy ur day
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_wedding-coordinator-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:4ef75fa6-c56e-43c1-948c-f03025dced39Post:d046ffb7-cac1-475d-ad7d-8d3cee60b34d">Re: Wedding coordinator anyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]**Ashbosity - we're Orlando buddies! When is your date and where are you getting married??
    Posted by ralbro[/QUOTE]
    We are getting married March 24 under the Mayor Oak Tree in front of the Menello Museum and having the reception around the corner at the Loch Haven Neighborhood Center. Uncommon venues, but we're happy!<div>
    </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards