March 2012 Weddings

**Daily Q&A!! Come out and vote!**

So some of us ladies decided that our January Siggy Challenge could use an upgrade. I want to get everyone involved in choosing so vote, ok!! Highest # of votes wins!

And if you could be so kind, please comment below and at least say " I voted" so that I can get a good idea on how the post is coming along!

Re: **Daily Q&A!! Come out and vote!**

• I voted!  Happy Friday :)
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • I voted! And I have to say it was a super hard choice! Ugh I wanted to vote for like all of them!
  • I voted, too, and I agree that it was difficult!!
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I voted!! Hard decision!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I voted
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    170image Invited to the Our romantic garden wedding
    19 image Are ready to party
    2 image Are missing out
    149 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/18
  • I voted! :)
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • voted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

165image Invited to celebrate
    98image Ready to Rock!
    67image Party Poopers
    RSVP Date: 2/25/12
  • I voted...but I agree it was a tough choice :)
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It was tough.. But I voted :)
    image March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I voted for favorite engagement picture because that's probably the only one that I would change mine to :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• I voted :) I agree!!! upgrade= good idea ")
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I voted...looks like e-pic might win...we didn't take engagement pics unfortunately!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_daily-qa-come-out-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:5b5c04c3-1f3f-4b85-9f9b-5bf0ec4b72b7Post:110a1da3-99c9-4d5b-ad5a-c360dcd487a0">Re: **Daily Q&A!! Come out and vote!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I voted for favorite engagement picture because that's probably the only one that I would change mine to :)
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Lol same
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_daily-qa-come-out-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:5b5c04c3-1f3f-4b85-9f9b-5bf0ec4b72b7Post:7284ee21-f3ca-4e59-9802-6a191bd75dc0">Re: **Daily Q&A!! Come out and vote!**</a>:
    [QUOTE]I voted...looks like e-pic might win...we didn't take engagement pics unfortunately!
    Posted by lisa&sean[/QUOTE]

Then you can just change it to another favorite pic of you and FI! no biggie :)
  • Ugh, I'm out of town, checking in on my phone and apparently polls don't show up. I'll vote later tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards