March 2012 Weddings
Options

Check!

I just turned on my OOF response and sent out a mass email saying I'll be out of the office until Monday!! Yayyy!!! I have the next two days to 'relax' or in reality - get the last things done.

I also dropped off our reception decor today and picked up my dress after my final fitting! Tomorrow I am dropping off my centerpiece jars, the church donation, Father's stipend, and getting the check for the DOC final payment as well. I also have a lady waxing appt!

Any checks for you girls today!?!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Check!

• Options
    FI's ring, bought some stuff for the honeymoon and set up final photographer meeting
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I paid the last of the balance on our catering bill today. At this point, the only thing I have left to pay for is my dress alterations, hair/nails/makeup. That's IT! Feels SO great to have the miserable stuff behind me (paying people) so I can look forward to the good times!
    "Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
    ~Mumford and Sons
    Anniversary
  • Options
    yay!! my big one right now is to finish my seating chart!!!... if i could get everyones RSVP's...
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards