March 2012 Weddings
Options

wedding website

Have you started your wedding website yet?  What site are you using to create your wedding website?  I know the knot and weddingwire has one.  I was wondering if there were any other free ones that were pretty good.

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: wedding website

• Options
    we are using the Knot... its been pretty good... I just wish there was more backgrounds to choose from!
  • Options
    i started mine feb 2010 when we got engaged!

im using wedding wire and im in love with it. they have more backgrounds, you can put music on your website, and the rsvp works great (used for a wedding i'm going to) plus you can add as many pages as you want and it's free (like you said)!!
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm using weebly.  It's great!
  • Options
    im using wedding wire and im in love with it. they have more backgrounds, you can put music on your website, and the rsvp works great (used for a wedding i'm going to) plus you can add as many pages as you want and it's free (like you said)!!

image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_wedding-website?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:8072ffb3-eacc-498d-8072-c0f878d89312Post:1b487136-01fe-4ef8-bca8-dfde78f1fee2">Re: wedding website</a>:
    [QUOTE]mywedding.com I love it try it really!
    Posted by Mrslamorte[/QUOTE]

<strong><font color="#008000">Ditto!</font></strong>
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards