Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

On location hair stylist

Hi everyone-

I'm looking for a hair stylist that will travel to my parents house in the South Hills. I've contacted Monica Kitta, Brooke Rockwell, and Pretty Hair Salon and they are all booked for my date. Does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: On location hair stylist

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_on-location-hair-stylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:020f894d-0965-4222-8ff0-b72f53c5836dPost:6bc99aa1-653c-47a2-833c-f456561fcf8b">On location hair stylist</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone- I'm looking for a hair stylist that will travel to my parents house in the South Hills. I've contacted Monica Kitta, Brooke Rockwell, and Pretty Hair Salon and they are all booked for my date. Does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks
    Posted by cmg63[/QUOTE]

Hi! I have a friend that travels to do wedding hair. She did my hair for my wedding in 2008, and just did it for my sister's hair in June.

Email me at jennybee1018 at gmail dot com and I'll gladly send you her details! :-)

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards