Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Bridal Shower

Hi girls, in addition to being a bride myself, I am also my best friend (and FI's sister's) maid of honor for her wedding which is 4 months before mine. Right now I am struggling with finding a venue for her bridal shower. Her guest list is about 70 people. Does anyone have a (fairly reasonably priced) suggestion? I am preferably looking for a place in the south hills area. Thanks for any help you can give!

Re: Bridal Shower

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Embassy suites hotel has a small room that they rent out ( I was thinking of having mine here but I am having my wedding here instead). I think its pretty reasonable. The packages may even be on line. It is also in the SH area ( near Robinson)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lindenwood Golf Club. We've had 2 family member showers there this year. They can definitely accommodate 70 people and I'm fairly certain that their prices are reasonable, although I don't know exactly what that means.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I recently went to a baby shower at Atria's (North Shore location by PNC Park) and it was very nice. I believe the grandma-to-be paid about $15 pp. There's another Atria's in the heart of Mt. Lebanon too if that's closer for you :))

http://www.atrias.com/catering.shtml

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the great suggestions! I'm going to look into all of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards