March 2012 Weddings

***cu97tiger**

Britt and I wrote a post for you awhile back and I think we've had so many posts that it got shifted to the bottom and you didn't see it in time. So I thought I'd try again!

Here is what Britt said:
What's going on with your Four Weddings casting? Any news, updates?! Do you know when you'll be going to the other weddings? :)

Sorry, I'm really nosy and since I opted out, I have to vicariously live through you! :)

Here is what I asked:
I'll tag a question on to this post! I saw you have a honeymoon booked already. How does that work with the show?  I just didn't know if they made you not have a trip booked already, etc....

Re: ***cu97tiger**

• Thanks for re-posting this, I definitely missed it the first time!

Right now I'm just waiting. My contact said that they are casting in order from December to April, so it could still be a couple months before I know for sure. We are definitely still in the mix and as long as they can find three other brides that all work as far as dates.

We don't actually have a HM planned yet. We weren't planning on going until the summer due to FIs vacation days, which works out well for when/if we win the show! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• So cool! I can't wait to watch your episode! Having you announce your aire date is just another reason to stick around after March!

And the delayed honeymoon does work out super great for the show!!  Eeek :) So excited for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards