March 2012 Weddings

Siggy Challenge

Ok so just throwing this out there...I'm not exactly excited about January's siggy challenge...its Stationary. Any ladies up for changing it?

Maybe I'm one of the only ones who doesn't like it and you all want to keep it as that and thats fine. Just say so. I just figured there was no harm in checking with you guys!

If you are by chance up for a change what would you suggest? Here is what is planned and what has been:
November 2011 ~  Table Decor

December 2011 ~ Bridal Bouquets

January 2012 ~ Stationary (Invites, Programs, ect.)

Febuary 2012 ~ Bridal Jewlery

March 2012 ~ Wedding Bands (his and Hers)

Re: Siggy Challenge

• I am up for changing!

Ideas:
    Hair and Makeup inspiration
    Bridesmaids Dresses
    Favors
    BM gift ideas
    Groomsman attire?

Ok that is all I have for now..
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like the idea of changing it up!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • I definitely like the idea of changing it up! Have we done honeymoon, I can't remember? I know we also did bridal shoes and BM dresses.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think honeymoon was done...but obviously I am not very good at remembering considering some of my ideas have already been used hahaha
  • I'm all for changing it up. I think honeymoon was already done but a lot of girls have probably booked since then so it wouldn't be a bad idea to do it again. 

We could do guest book inspiriation, centerpieces (I'm sure this was done a long time ago), engagement photos??
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw "favorite engagment picture" on another board (can't remember which one) and that was cute...
  • w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of the ones listed I know for sure we did:
    Centerpiece Inspiration
    Honeymoon
    BM dresses
    Bridal Shoes

So far I think the best ones mentioned are:
    Honeymoon (when it was done a lot of people hadn't booked and had no clue)
    Hair & Make Up Inspiration
    Engagement photos
    Cake Inspiration

When we get a good consensus on choices maybe I could make a Q&A to have people vote on their preference for the new one?? Or you think another idea would be better?
  • We could do a q&a or a poll either one. I like the three options on there that we have not done...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards