March 2012 Weddings

Back from Disney

So my dad gave me  nephew (whom i have custody of) my stepson  and my hubs a 4 day all expense paid vacation to Disney and we had a BLAST! It was the opening to Star Wars at Hollywood studios and it was great!

So whats new with you ladies???

Re: Back from Disney

• I freakin love Disney. Never been to Disneyworld tho, only Disneyland.

I plan on making FI take me for our honeymoon. LOL.

Nothing new here, just got done with school...feels good to be done. at leat with this semester.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • I love Disney. Make sure to send a wedding invite to Mickey and Minnie so you get a letter back from them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_back-disney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:bd754ab5-fdbb-4ade-8922-f01b37601f2aPost:2a609b07-5638-41b9-a3a4-d7c7d7451906">Re: Back from Disney</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love Disney. Make sure to send a wedding invite to Mickey and Minnie so you get a letter back from them.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

really?!?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    **Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am home again; Whenever I'm alone with you; You make me feel like I am whole again**
  • Yeah.  You get a Mickey and Minnie letter from CA and a Cinderella and Prince Charming letter from FL.

Mickey and Minnie Mouse

The Walt Disney Company

500 South Buena Vista Street

Burbank, California 91521

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
    1675 N Buena Vista Dr
    Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_back-disney?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:bd754ab5-fdbb-4ade-8922-f01b37601f2aPost:3e765005-5de2-41ce-b59b-7828fef8815f">Re: Back from Disney</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah.  You get a Mickey and Minnie letter from CA and a Cinderella and Prince Charming letter from FL. Mickey and Minnie Mouse
 The Walt Disney Company
 500 South Buena Vista Street
 Burbank, California 91521 Mickey and Minnie Mouse 1675 N Buena Vista Dr Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

hahaha. that's amazing!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Disney is my absolute favorite place in the world!! Which explains why we are getting married there!  I definitely recommend having a disneymoon =) and enjoying the luxury services that are often overlooked by busy theme park schedules (look into fireworks cruises and deluxe dining plans)!! 
    March 2012 December Siggy Challenge- My Bouquet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    160image Invited to Our Disney Wedding!
    55image Are ready to party
    43image Are missing out
    62image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/9
  • i soooo wanted to get married at disney but were on a tight buget :) thats awesome that i could get a letter from them! Thanx for that info! Also i havent been to disneyland yet but trying to go this summer :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards