March 2012 Weddings
Options

Had fun...but glad it's over!

I was super stressed for several days before and the day of my wedding--especially because my hair and makeup was taking too long! I was supposed to be done at 3, wedding was supposed to start at 4, but my hair and makeup was done at 3:45!!!  I kept telling myself that it was okay, I couldn't be late, it doesn't start until I get there...

We managed to get to the venue at about 4:10, my sister went to round up the bridesmaids and make sure everyone was in their places and we were about to begin.  My sister then said, "K, don't look at who is late."  Of course I looked and it was our dear family friend (one of my bridesmaid's mom/my mom's best friend).  If I hadn't been late she would have  missed the whole ceremony! 

Finally, bridesmaids walked in, flower girl walked in, and it was my turn.  They opened the doors and I saw R waiting for me at the end of the aisle, and all my stress went away, everything was perfect.

Also, I had a delightful stomach virus yesterday and as miserable as I was, I kept telling myself, "At least you weren't sick last week."

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards