March 2012 Weddings

EEK!

Other boards freak me out...I am a dirty lurker and peruse some of the other boards and some of those ladies are MEANNNNN....there is a huge war for the past week in the "plus-sized" board I feel like some of the other boards just WANT to be mean to each other...I am sticking to posting here, and maybe Las Vegas!!

Also...where is KAMARKS I have not seen her in awhile!?!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: EEK!

• I don't handle drama well. I'm too old for that sh*t. lol
  • Lol. When I'm bored I love to troll other boards to see the drama, though I don't like to get involved. I also like the really random/awkward posts. Here's a particularly good one from The Bump that someone posted on the Dallas board awhile back. SO awkward. Clicky

Also, kamarks is around, she posted on Mrslamorte's post earlier today. Smile
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bahaha....I have a keen eye for seeing people's post...she seemed extra quiet....hellllllo Kamarks, sorry I didn't see your post!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:25fc4352-b748-4b6d-a2d8-36258c8cd3bc">EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Other boards freak me out...I am a dirty lurker and peruse some of the other boards and some of those ladies are MEANNNNN....there is a huge war for the past week in the "plus-sized" board I feel like some of the other boards just WANT to be mean to each other...I am sticking to posting here, and maybe Las Vegas!! Also...where is KAMARKS I have not seen her in awhile!?!
    Posted by smurdock1[/QUOTE]

Yeah I used to post over on that baord, but when the drama started I stopped posting as much. I am still there from time to time, just really like it here so much better!
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:7bc30f61-c4c7-4ef6-a4cf-652bb81de371">Re: EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol. When I'm bored I love to troll other boards to see the drama, though I don't like to get involved. I also like the really random/awkward posts. Here's a particularly good one from<strong> The Bump that someone posted on the Dallas board awhile back. SO awkward.  Clicky</strong> Also, kamarks is around, she posted on Mrslamorte's post earlier today. 
    Posted by elidellio[/QUOTE]

I checked that out. Holy cow. How messed up.
  • Hehe, the phrase "dirty lurker" makes me giggle.  :)

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:7bc30f61-c4c7-4ef6-a4cf-652bb81de371">Re: EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol. When I'm bored I love to troll other boards to see the drama, though I don't like to get involved. I also like the really random/awkward posts. Here's a particularly good one from <font color="#000000"><strong>The Bump that someone posted on the Dallas board awhile back. SO awkward.  Clicky</strong></font>Also, kamarks is around, she posted on Mrslamorte's post earlier today. 

I had to read...WOW.  Awkward.  But I agree on the mean-ness of some of the other boards...some people just really suck!
    image March 2012 Bride Siggy Challenge
  • w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:25fc4352-b748-4b6d-a2d8-36258c8cd3bc">EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Other boards freak me out...I am a dirty lurker and peruse some of the other boards and some of those ladies are MEANNNNN....there is a huge war for the past week in the "plus-sized" board I feel like some of the other boards just WANT to be mean to each other...I am sticking to posting here, and maybe Las Vegas!! <strong>Also...where is KAMARKS I have not seen her in awhile!?!
    </strong>Posted by smurdock1[/QUOTE]

Ummmm...Kamarks is in my "Most Recently Active" section to the right of all the posts. Get with it Smurdock!! :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:7c728ccd-aa16-4504-ac23-cd7ddc166d3f">Re: EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to EEK! : Ummmm...Kamarks is in my "Most Recently Active" section to the right of all the posts. <strong>Get with it Smurdock</strong>!! :P
    Posted by w+c3[/QUOTE]

<div>LOL</div>
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha! My observation skills are obviously STELLAR! I just worry too much :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_eek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:d3a0d082-4c06-4a24-8fac-afb0a4eaaf26Post:7bc30f61-c4c7-4ef6-a4cf-652bb81de371">Re: EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lol. When I'm bored I love to troll other boards to see the drama, though I don't like to get involved. I also like the really random/awkward posts. Here's a particularly good one from The Bump that someone posted on the Dallas board awhile back. SO awkward.  Clicky Also, kamarks is around, she posted on Mrslamorte's post earlier today. 

Oh my gosh. DYING. This is freaking hilarious. I love the responses from some of the girls, so funny!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards