Michigan-Lansing
Options

Hair

I'm trying to narrow down my choices for hair the day of the wedding. I would ideally like to book for the WP by the 5-6 month mark. I normally get my hair cut at the Douglas J Institute, but I'm not going there the day of for several reasons. I also don't want to go to the regular Douglas J because it looks like it's out of my price range. My plan is to pick a place (or possibly narrow it down to 2), and go in for a regular hair cut to see how I like the people and atmosphere.

These are my top contenders.

- Salon Meridian
- Panopoulos Salon
- Bride Street Hair Co in DeWitt

Does anyone have experience with any of these places? I've mostly selected these three off of reviews I've seen online. I went through the "tell us about your vendors" sticky on this page to look for ideas too lol. I'm looking for someplace that won't cost the bm's more then $35/$40. Mine I'm willing to go more like $50-$60, but less would be great too. I need hair only, not makeup. Any thoughts are welcome, or other suggestions! TIA.

ETA: also, does anyone have pricing info on Salon Meridian? I've found it on the other two places, but not this one.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Douglas J, but my wedding coordinator always recommends Panopoulos Salon to her brides.  She says they do a wonderful job for a low price.
  • Options
    jdkarstenjdkarsten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you look at Meridian's Facebook Page they have prices on there.
    It was helpful for me.

• Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh thanks! I didn't even think to check and see if they have a fb page. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Panopolus to get hair/makeup done last July for my friends wedding. They were really great -- we all brought pictures in of hair we liked and they really did a great job replicating the picture!  Their pricing is weird because it's based off of the stylist experience -- so each of us had a different final bill for our hair... but they were great!

I actually booked my entire bridal party to get hair/makeup there for August! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards