Michigan-Lansing
Options

Hair & Makeup

I've spent the last week looking for a place to have hair & make-up done the day of my wedding (only 30 days away). I was looking for a place to accommodate 7 (me, 3 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and a flower girl). I'm trying to keep the price under $80 each (maybe a bit more for me) for both an up-do & make-up. However, most places are either booked or too expensive.I found a place called Catherine's Salon & Day Spa and made an appointment, but I've never heard anything about them. Has anyone ever heard anything about this place?

Re: Hair & Makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Bridgewater is booked the day of my wedding, but I decided to book Panapolous in East Lansing, their prices are very reasonable and because of the number of stylists I'm much more relaxed about getting done in time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Lockworx (An Aveda salon) in Lansing. They were amazing and did our hair and make up for $85 per person and had all 7 of us in and out in 1 hour and 45 minutes. All of us had awesome hair and makeup and each was original and unique. Some brought photos, including myself, and they did a really good job matching what we wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    has anyone gone to patrick's, or bella rio in lansing? those are the two places i've been considering, but i'm not from lansing so havn't heard any thing about either...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Bella Rio for my regular haircuts and love it there...I am planning to use them for my wedding.  I see Amy, who is great, and there are others there that could accommodate your whole party.  The listed price for an updo is 55+, so I'm not sure how high they generally run.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards