Michigan-Lansing

DJ Suggestions?

Hi All - I am from Michigan but have been away for 6 years and am trying to plan from Texas so would love some input! I have read through the vendor reviews below but it seems to be pretty wide open on DJs. we are considering Rob from DJ Full Effect. Does anyone suggest him or someone else over DJ full effect? Thanks!!

Re: DJ Suggestions?

• lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard much about DJ Full Effect on here. I love my DJ (from having seen him at other events and from working with him for my wedding) Matt from W.E.D. (formerly Sound Wizards) and depending on what you need he and his wife have some great packages on their website. www.wedmi.com. Definately worth looking into them for your event. I'm using them both and can't recommend them highly enough.
  • jeajarjeajar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used Matt from W.E.D.  His wife Lynn was extemely helpful and answered every little question I had. She freely offered decorating advice when I asked, even though we were committed to using someone else for decorating services.  Matt was a great fit with our vision for our reception. If you want a loud or cheesy DJ -- Matt is not your guy.  He is there to get people on the dance floor and keep things flowing. He did a great job.  At one point, he played two songs that were not a big hit with the crowd -- which he quickly noticed.  He adjusted the music, and the dance floor was packed for the Rest of the night.  He was obviously attentive and was quick to realize the mood of the crowd.  I defintely recommend W.E.D.
  • edited December 2011
    I am planning to use grrovy tunes dj  www.groovytunesdj.com, he is from saginaw, reasonable prices, easy to talk to about reception, great big huge array of music, if he doesnt have it he'll get it.he is on facebook and has a great website.  Look him up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards