Michigan-Lansing

Table Linens??

I need ideas for table linens, or possibly an alternative? I am looking for something affordable, not sure about colors. I can rent white ones from the hall we are having our reception at for $6 a peice. I would really like to find something cheaper. Any ideas???

Re: Table Linens??

• nbeas89nbeas89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to look into Event Depot. Here's their website: http://www.eventdepotonline.com/index.htmlWe ordered our chair covers from them and they had very affordable prices compared to other companies in the area. I'm not sure about table linen pricing, but the staff was very friendly and willing to answer any questions/concerns my mom and I had. I hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually am in the same dielema..I actually looked at the Event Depot..and for like 10 round tables...two of the long ones..and runners it was all most 200.00..about gave me a heart attack. I have been looking online...I found a good site...where If I go that route it is like 40-50 dollars cheaper...I am still undecided..
  • wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask you what website? We are in a similar situation. We are considering buying the fabric and making our own table runners.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a bit late on this but I just came upon a much cheaper way for linen rental. Sohn does one time linen rentals. I just called them to find out that my linens were going to be a LOT cheaper than what I was budgeting. I'm not going to get floor length linens or anything but I'll be spending less than $100 on mine. The woman I spoke to was really helpful and gave some suggestions I hadn't thought of. She said that you call and order what you'd like a week to ten days before the event. They give you the cost of your rental as well as what your deposit will be. The deposit is the cost to replace whatever you rent. You write a check, it doesn't get cashed, and assuming everything is okay when you return them, you get the check back. The only downside is the isn't a ton of color options across the board in sizes if your using different sizes like I have to so I'm just going with white. Sorry this is so long! HTH! http://www.sohnlinen.com/1-time-rental.htm 517-482-0631
  • wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That site looks great and they have are color! Teal!Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards