Michigan-Lansing

ceremony/dinner location

Hi all! I am planning a wedding in the fall of 2010. I need help! We have been together for 13 years, and are looking for a meaningful ceremony in a beautiful setting. We will only have about 40 guests. I am having having trouble trying to decide what to do after. We would like a casual fun time for all. Anyone have any suggestions?

Re: ceremony/dinner location

• alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a smaller, more casual setting, I know Dublin Square in East Lansing rents out their large room.  Hawk Hollow and Eagle Eye also have some smaller rooms that you can do basically what you want with, so it doesn't have to be super fancy.
  • lvasilenlvasilen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also check into Clara's
  • nbeas89nbeas89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just yesterday I visited Dublin Square Irish Pub in East Lansing and thought they had a great banquet hall for a smaller sized wedding. It was very private and looked very professional. I definitely it is worth looking into.Clara's is also nice. Their group menu pricing is quite reasonable and has some nice selections. The managers, Cindy & Jennifer, seem really nice to work with. I spoke to them about rehearsal dinner options. Only downfall is, they don't have a private room from what I remember. Hope that helps a little.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards