Michigan-Lansing
Options

I recommend W.E.D. as a wedding planner

I used W.E.D. as my wedding planner and they were great! I never thought I could afford a wedding planner, but W.E.D.'s rate was unbelievably good. And boy, did I get my money's worth! It rained like a monsoon at my wedding and the planner dealt with all of the crappy stuff that resulted from it in a timely manner and at no extra charge, despite the huge amount of work. Plus, she played hard ball with the vendors, when I know I wouldn't have been able to do the same.

Re: I recommend W.E.D. as a wedding planner

• Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Lynn was amazing to work with when DD got married last May.  We didn't use a coordinator with the first 2 DD's who got married, but I really needed the help, and she was worth every single penny and then some. I have one single DD - I've already told her that when her time comes, I would Lynn to help us again.  She was impressed with her sister's wedding and said sure!
  • Options
    jeajarjeajar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lynn & Matt at W.E.D. are awesome! I highly recommend them as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I was actualy going to contact them this week about DJing my wedding...anywone used them for that yet?
  • Options
    lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using their full package of services, DOC, Decor and DJ and I'm beyond happy with everything. I can't believe the price and they work really hard and are super accessible for questions. I can't recommend them enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards