Michigan-Lansing
Options

What do you think of Save the Moments Photography, Mason, MI

Sorry, i'm posting a lot of these lately.... I have a meeting with them on friday this week at 5:00pm. I liked their pictures online and their prices seem pretty reasonable. Any thoughts? TIA

Re: What do you think of Save the Moments Photography, Mason, MI

• Options
    alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They were on my short list.  I have heard from a number of people that they are great to work with.  Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had to postpone my wedding that was next month. I posted about it here. They were the only vendor that had it in the contract that if there was a postponement we could roll the payments over to the new date. They are working with me on a new date so needless to say I am really happy with them in that respect. I have seen them work while photographing a friend of mine whose wedding I was in and I love their approach and the photos. They had helped me with a timeline and everything. If you can get Jeff and Alicia together I would do that.
  • Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Alicia photographed DD's May wedding and we were very happy with them.  They are comfortable, laid back but professional.  I recommend them with no hesitation at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards