Michigan-Lansing
Options

**jbizoe**

I'm not sure if you're still lurking around this board, but I wanted to ask you about your honeymoon! We're thinking about doing Sandals St. Lucia, so I was curious which resort and room type you went with and what you thought overall. If you'd rather e-mail me, my e-mail is phill369 at msu dot edu. Thanks!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: **jbizoe**

• Options
    Bizzy98Bizzy98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our Honeymoon was Amazing! I highly recommend Sandals in St. Lucia. Which resort were you thinking of staying at? We stayed at the Regency which was perfect for us. We toured all 3 Sandals and really liked the Grande also but didn't like the Halycon Beach resort. The Grande is a bit more expensive but has the best beach. The Halycon is the oldest of the 3 and you can definetly tell. We thought the pool at the Regency was the best out of all 3 places. The food was excellent and the service very good. We booked thru a travel agent (which was free) and she upgraded our room to a oceanview suite. I can get you contact information if you would like. Overall, we could not have asked for a better honeymoon. I highly recommend it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards