Michigan-Lansing

Venues

I'm recently engaged and our wedding is September of 2012. I can't find any venues in Jackson, MI for the ceremony!! Neither of us are real religious so we don't have a church to go to, and I just can't find anywhere!!! Obviously I have some time, but I'd like to get as much done as early as possible...and if possible would like to have the ceremony and reception at different places!!! Anyone from Jackson have any ideas?!?!?!?!

Re: Venues

• edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding at the Ella sharp Museum. They have a beautiful room there. We're doing the ceremony and reception there for $1,700. You could also try the Common wealth building, i hear they have a beautiful room.
  • anashwanashw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having the same problem, except im getting married march 12th 2011! and my reception site is set up and paid for. i cant seem to find a church neither and the one i did go to, my fiance and i were told we were going to hell because we live together and have a child before marriage. so if you hear of anything; let me know as well lol. goodluck
    Mrs. Miller to be?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards