Michigan-Lansing

Seamstress needed-suggestions please!

I need to find a seamstress for my wedding dress. Has anyone found any good ones in the lansing area that they would recommend? Preferably one that I can understand to make sure my dress turns out how I want (I had to get a bridemaid dress altered last year and understanding some of the people I called was near impossible)
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seamstress needed-suggestions please!

• I used Hilda from the Wedding Bell.  She did a great job and I didn't think she was overpriced.  I didn't always think she was the kindest (maybe just super busy and not your normal sweet, gushy, wedding person), but I would go to her again, so it obviously wasn't a huge deal.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_seamstress-needed-suggestions-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:1d360a94-674a-4062-99b3-e86a604db800Post:be661943-0468-4ad7-82f9-66b51dc32caf">Re: Seamstress needed-suggestions please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks ladies!
    Posted by mochietoe[/QUOTE]
     <div>
    </div><div>silver threads did a great job...very knowledgeable and reasonably priced</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards