Michigan-Lansing
Options

Jackson Decorators

Hi, I'm from Jackson and need a decorator to decorate our hall, to make it less stressful and because you have to be insured to decorate the ceilings and such at the hall.

Anyways, I met with Linda, from Linda's Decorations and was just wondering if any of you used her or were planning on it. She gets dicsounts on linens and everything, but she couldn't really tell me how much each thing was (like doing the entrance way, the bar area, etc.) she just gave me a rounded number.
"There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jackson Decorators

• Options
    brist1ksbrist1ks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Wendy Hill Creations in Brooklyn for my florest and she is doing all my center pieces and lights w/ tulling plus the church also.. but as for linens I'm having our reception at Daryl's so I dont have to worry about that. This might help you save on some of the cost if you use her to do your flowers and other things instead of Linda, but I've never heard of Linda's Decorations. I hopet his helps a little.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! It gives me someone else to kind of compare her too, I will have to check her out.
    "There are three things that remain - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love." Corinthians 13:13 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards