Michigan-Lansing

Stephanie's Wedding Creations

Hi Ladies,
Wondering if anyone has used this vendor for chair covers.  I know she is from the east side but travels to lansing for a fee.  Any input would be appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Stephanie's Wedding Creations

• edited December 2011
    I have heard stories about how communication becomes poor after you pay your deposit, how she has not brought enough linens or they have been dirty, and how she has not shown up to pick them up on time. I've also heard that if you go see the linens in person and really stay on her, it can be an alright experience. It just depends on if the money savings is worth the potential hassles! HTH!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Betsyboo13Betsyboo13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also read not so glowing reports about Stephanie's.  If you are looking for chair covers, I'm using D & G Chair covers out of Grand Rapids.  She charges $2.25 per chair and will drive to the Lansing area as well.  She met me at my venue just to make sure the chair covers worked for the chairs they had...and she was wonderful!  It's so great to find vendors that you know you can count on...Jennifer was one of these people! 
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Affairs to Remember (www.affairstorememberonline.com) and they are $5 a person for chair cover, sash, napkin and table linen - they are out of grand blanc and will go to Lansing -
  • npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    See My Review in my bio!!!
  • TJsFutreWifeyTJsFutreWifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Weddings by Nicole and I feel like shes really pricey!  It's costing me $4.50 a chair cover/double sash!  Anyone else find someone cheaper? TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards