Michigan-Lansing

Need ideas for bridal shower location

Hello girls!  Popping over from the GR Nest.  My cousin in getting married and my mom, sister and I are hosting the family bridal shower.  We'd really like to host it at a restaurant or country club with a sit-down brunch or lunch in a private room.  Are there any country clubs that you know of in Lansing that you do not have to be a member to rent a small banquet room? I'm thinking more on the classy side than a sports bar or pub, etc.  I'd love to do The English Inn but don't want to spend quite so much per person.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need ideas for bridal shower location

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out Walnut Hills Country Club in East Lansing.  You don't need to be a member to use the banquet facilities.  The food is great and it is a lovely venue.  DD just had her wedding reception there.

• kate51485kate51485 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My shower was at the Country Club of Lansing, and it was really nice. My aunt who hosted it was not a member there, but got reciprocity through the club she does belong to in Saginaw. If you know anyone who belongs somewhere else, you might want to check to see if they could do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards