Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Happy Friday!

TGIF!  We made it!  My kids only have a half day today, so that this afternoon we can do reportcards, so it should be a pretty great Friday.
No real big plans for the weekend-we are going shopping for FI's wedding band, so hopefully we find it!
Have a great weekend!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited December 2011
    Morning!

This week felt so long!  So happy that it is Friday!  And even happier that we have no real plans this weekend, which is perfect.  :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning!!

I agree - this week felt exceptionally long! :( TGIF! I'm so exhausted today and I woke up with a mini migrane (surprise surprise...) so I have a bad feeling it's going to be a LONG day. The good news is that I don't have any big plans this weekend either - just some time to relax which is wonderful!! I've been pretty stressed out with work, school, wedding planning, etc. so I just need some time to relax and do NOTHING! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!
  • Er/jerEr/jer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning - I agree this week has been extremely long.  Can't wait til 4:00!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi All!  I'm SO cold!  Hopefully I warm up soon, I'm ready for summer. 

Looks like it is going to be a quiet weekend, even though I'm watching 3 children.  Luckly I don't have to run them to the 14039814 things they have to do this weekend!  Hopefully I'll get to curl up with my book and a glass of wine tonight Smile

Hopefully the day flies by!
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!  Agreed, it's been a long, cold week.  I'm getting a bunch of stuff here this morning then headed to Las Vegas for the weekend, woohoo!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning. I completely forgot to AW this- FI and I ordered our wedding rings last Friday!!  I can't wait for them to come in!!!  oh- and TGIF!!!
  • edited December 2011
    TGIF!  I get to give my notice today (yay for leaving crazytown), I have a facial at 5:30, then no plans for the rest of the weekend!
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Jen have a blast in Vegas! DF and I were there in October and really enjoyed ourselves. We did more walking/site seeing/eating/seeing shows than gambling. haha   Where are you staying?
    Favorite Thing About Fall- Fall Foods, apple pie, pumpkin cookies, apple cider... YUM!

Planning Bio

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, yay for wedding rings!  We still need to do that too.

Bri, have fun at your facial!  That sounds lovely right about now.

Meg, I am not a gambler, so I think my weekend will be pretty similar, although FI isn't coming.  One of my friends has a place there, so that's where we're staying.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards