Michigan-Lansing

Bachelorette Party

Any fun ideas for a bachelorette party here in MI.  My maid of honor keeps asking me what I want to do and I don't have any good ideas yet!  Also looking for a Sandals St Lucia honemoon.  Any ideas to find a great deal?

Re: Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011

My bachelorette party is pretty small, but we are taking Stripper Pole Dancing Lessons in the afternoon as something fun, never done before, kind of thing. :)

I'm not sure of the name, but I know it's in East Lansing.

• edited December 2011
    I think we're going to Grand Rapids for a change of scenery. My sister isn't 21, so she can do dinner with us, play games at the hotel, and probably hang out there with a friend if we go to the bars. She also may be able to go to a bar with us, unlike EL area. 

I would like to do a wine tasting early on, but that might be too many activities that my sister can't do. I'll let the BMs planning figure that out. I know my sister suggested massages & other pampering for the day after for anyone who wants to stay.
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party was small but it was a lot of fun.  We did wine tasting at a winery in Jackson- Sandhill Crane Winery.  They had tents for us to use outside and my sisters were able to bring in food.  It was laid back but we had a great time. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are having a joined bachelor/bachelorette party. I think we're going to Grand Rapids and plan to play laser tag, go carts, and other fun stuff. We thought about paintball, but we don't want to chance the bruises for the wedding. Then, we'll probably go out to dinner, do a little bar action, and spend the night at the hotel hot tub.
  • marahstarnmarahstarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we are now starting to think about a wine tour for the older reserved generation and a fun bar night on another weekend in GR.  Does anyone have any recs on wine tours in MI or fun places to go in GR?
  • edited December 2011
    About St. Lucia.... we booked our honeymoon at the Sandals Regency in St. Lucia. I visited the Sandals website and also checked with orbitz and everything else.

When I calculated everything, I was able to get the best flight price at Orbitz and the best hotel pirce from the Sandal's website. We also get $150 towards spa treatment.

I think it's a great honeymoon option, especially with the all-inclusive food and alcohol! Have fun if you decide to book! Their website says save up to 65% off right now, but I booked it 65% off last month too... must be some kind of ongoing deal, so don't worry if you miss the deadline.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards