Michigan-Lansing
Options

Ceremony Location near Howell/Brighton

Hello everyone!  I've been a longtime lurker here on this board :)  I'm getting married June 2013 at the Howell Opera House.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice ceremony location out in that area?  We're getting married on a Saturday evening (around 5 or so), about 150 guests, hoping to maybe find a ceremony location under $400.  We can always use the opera house if we can't find something, but I am having a hard time letting go of my dream to get married in a church or pretty outdoor spot.  Thanks!!! :)

Re: Ceremony Location near Howell/Brighton

• Options
    I responded to your post on the Detroit board.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Ceremony Location near Howell/Brighton:[QUOTE]Hello everyone! nbsp;I've been a longtime lurker here on this board : nbsp;I'm getting married June 2013 at the Howell Opera House. nbsp;I was wondering if anyone knew of a nice ceremony location out in that area? nbsp;We're getting married on a Saturday evening around 5 or so, about 150 guests, hoping to maybe find a ceremony location under 400. nbsp;We can always use the opera house if we can't find something, but I am having a hard time letting go of my dream to get married in a church or pretty outdoor spot. nbsp;Thanks!!! : Posted by alyde[/QUOTE] I'm getting married this June in Howell too! But my ceremony and reception are at the American Legion on Grand River. The Howell opera house is beautiful! I think it would be a nice place to have your ceremony, you could be married on stage, keep it in mind in case of rain. But there is the historic howell wedding chapel around the corner. My future SIL was married there. It's a nice place. I wouldn't do the park on Thompson lake, too many speed boats, might make your cermony hard to hear, might also be splashed. In front of the court house on the lawn would be nice, but you'd have the Grand River traffic to talk over and a bunch of on lookers. But you will be able to walk 3 blocks and be at the opera house. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards