Michigan-Lansing

PIP married :)

So i got married Saturday the 18th! It poured, was raining sideways, went to hair salon and called FI after hair appointment. I was with my three girls and his mom. Lightning affected my signal and he thought what he heard was a car crash before my phone lost signal. He tried all of our phones after that. When I was finally able to get a signal, he had left where he was and followed my route because after hearing what he heard and not being able to get in touch with me, he thought we were hurt :( Actually we were trying to reach him to tell him we had to stay at the salon until the rain let up (which ended up being an extra hour and a half) The rain and moisture ended up ruining my hair style, except the very top :( After all was said and done, it ended up being beautiful! I wish my hair looked better and my make-up, but in the end we are still married. He cried when he saw me, I cried when I saw him...when I finally reached him, I looked up and the judge was crying....very emotional ceremony. I am trying to get more pics posted, but having problems...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP married :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards