Michigan-Lansing
Options

Officiant

i am having trouble find some to officiate our April 2011 wedding.  Can't get a Catholic because of Lent and I don't have any other names or phone numbers. If anyone has suggestions I am open.

Re: Officiant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for a pastor/priest, I can't help you. My brother's friend (an Episcopalian priest) is doing my ceremony, and that's so my brother can take part in the ceremony. If you can't find someone, I suggest talking with your FI and seeing if there's anyone who would enjoy the honor of marrying you by getting themselves certified. You can do it online--just google it. Or perhaps your FI's brother-in-law's father is a pastor, or something like that, where you could include someone you don't really know but have to invite anyway into doing the honors. It makes you feel a little better about paying for their $40 dinner!

Hope this helps, good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My DD is using Pamela Klusack at matrimony & More.  She is very personable and open to what you might want (though obviously not a Catholic ceremony).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Judge Jordan, non-religious ceremony obviously and not getting married in a church...finding him was GREAT for us! Message me if you want his contact info...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    asd11483asd11483 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I were married by Judge Jordan last fall.  He was perfect for our non-religious ceremony and very personable.  Also very affordable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Rev. Brian Tuttle- We love his attention to detail!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards