Michigan-Lansing

Rainy Day MSU Photos?

Anyone have any ideas on where to take photos indoors on MSU's campus if it's raining?

I have a few places outside that I want to take pictures at but no back up plan if the weather is bad.

Any ideas are appreciated :)

Re: Rainy Day MSU Photos?

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I've been trying to think of some cool indoor places at MSU for photos and am drawing a blank on buildings with interesting interior architecture or other things that would make for interesting photos.

Are there any buildings that hold a special meaning for you and FI, like a dorm or academic building?  What about the library?  The Union may have some spots that would be nice, or the lobby of the Auditorium (if it's open).  Maybe inside Kresge Art Museum.

Good luck.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate and you won't need any alternate locations.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Yeah I'm hoping that the weather cooperates and then I don't even have to worry!  :::Crosses fingers::::
  • patriciamfoxpatriciamfox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could also use MSU indoor ideas!  We are getting married there and have some plans for photos but they are all outdoors!  I too hope the weather works with me!  My fiance went to school there not me so I have no clue for indoor places for pictures... Hopefully he comes up with some if we need too!  Either way I would love hearing suggestions from anyone else as well!

Emarston1 - What day is your wedding?  I hope you get good weather too!  =)
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married this weekend at MSU and there is a 70% chance of rain as of today... I am looking for ideas too.  I am clueless.   Kresge is a good idea... I also thought of Wharton Center but I have never been inside to know what it looks like.  There is also a nice covered patio at Eagle Eye Golf Club. More suggestions would be great... What about other places in Lansing or Okemos?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards