Michigan-Lansing

**Magical Wedding**

What you just did was the exact opposite of the advice that I gave you (assuming you're the same one that e-mailed me.)  Your reviews are no better than any of the other ones that have been posted (good or bad).  If you've had an honestly bad experience with this company than make a review of all of your vendors including the DJ.  People are more likely to believe that than an explosion of bad reviews from threads that died MONTHS ago.

What you did tonight makes no sense and not to mention not one person is going to believe you since your profile says you just joined today.  I get that you are PISSED at this company, I do, but you are going about this the completely wrong way.  No one is going to believe your reviews because honestly, they come across as a little crazy (especially with the weird formatting.)

This is the last I'm going to say on the matter.  Good luck with everything and I hope you are able to get past this because if you don't, it's just going to eat away at you.

Re: **Magical Wedding**

• edited December 2011

It's all verifyable from cached views still on the web.  Forget about me for a minute and imagine a bride who has her wedding comming up.  What should she do? Maybe have a backup plan?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards