Michigan-Lansing

DOC

Hello,
It's been quite awhile since I was on here.
It's a lot different now and I must say I'm not impressed with the know always changing.
Anyway, My schedule has made it impossible to get anything done and I'm way behnd. I need at least a day of coordinator or maybe an event planeer if the price is right.
Any suggestioins?
TIA

Re: DOC

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Ele3 Events - they target the Lansing and GR area.  There are 3 women and you get all of them with your package.  They are also super sweet and did a great job with our wedding.  Their info can be found in my vendor reviews link - in siggy below.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my DOC/Event Planner Lynn with W.E.D. She was amazing and made my day Perfect and her prices are super affordable compared to some of the other companies I looked at! She has some really inclusive packages depending on what you need and her work is really stunning! I can't recommend her strongly enough. The website is www.wedmi.com you should really look into them!
  • kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    We were tremendously pleased with Lynn from W.E.D.  I have one DD not yet engaged, but when she gets married, Lynn will be part of the deal.  Unbelievable service.
  • MyHoney327MyHoney327 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also are using Lynn from WED. So far we have been very impressed! She has a lot of experience and thinks of things that I never would have. Also she is very affordable. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Tammara from Grand Jour Events. She was recommended to me by Rachel from A Beautiful Day Events, who was booked for my date already. Rachel has been recommended by several people around here! Good luck!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    Does your venue have an on-site coordinator? They might be able to provide you with some the services you're looking for.

We did and that was enough to not have a full day-of coordinator. She actually worked with our other vendors too to being in everything and set up at the right times.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards