Michigan-Lansing
Options

Wedding Officiant

Hi there everyone, my fiance and I are getting married on October 6 in Williamston and are in desperate need of a wedding officiant! We don't want to have anyone we know get ordained so we are having a difficult time finding someone! I know we are cutting it short, but I am just sending out invites next week. We had a fairly short engagement and planning (it will be about 3 months start to finish) so I know im cutting it close with time frames....we are only have 50 people at our wedding and its both of our 2nd weddings...I would appreciate any direction or personal experience anyone could provide! thanks in advance!
Amanda Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Wedding Officiant

• Options

Check with Pam Klusack at Matrimony & More.  She officiated at DD's wedding and is awesome.

• Options
    darnit, I have and she is booked the day of our wedding but she did give me an affiliates name which is very thoughtful of her, thanks for your help! :)
    Amanda Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for that info. I was wondering about where to look for an officiant.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_wedding-officiant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:96Discussion:7df1786e-4e1a-4919-8133-6856ee0de0c7Post:95a6329b-f727-456a-af88-3cf54d322abd">Re: Wedding Officiant</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check with Pam Klusack at Matrimony & More.  She officiated at DD's wedding and is awesome.
    Posted by gailpete[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards