Michigan-Lansing

I have some decorations/centerpieces for you

I have some topiaries that I am willing to sell.  These topiary trees were professionally handcrafted for my wedding.  I used them as centerpieces at a very fancy garden wedding.  They stand around 34" tall but the 'trunk' is thin so they did not obstruct the view of guests at the table.  I also used them as aisle runners and 'alter' decorations for an outdoor wedding, but they would be maybe even more beautiful in a church or other setting.  The pots are all white and the 'trunk' of the 'tree' is a white dowel.  The 10" moss balls on top are adorned with white flower strands, pearls, and ribbons.  They are all slightly different but are generally variations of gold, champagne, green, and white ribbons, flowers, etc.  These accents could be easily changed to match a different color scheme.  The bottom of the pots are filled with white tulle.  They are so elegant - I can't even tell you how excited I was to use them at my wedding!  People talked about them for months and I had several offers - unfortunately, before I was ready to part with them!  I kept a few but live in a small condo and cannot store the rest now that we are having a baby and need the room.  I wish I had a larger home now so that I could use them as decorations inside or in a garden.  The price is a steal for all-inclusive wedding and reception decorations!!  Pick up only - or I will deliver for a small fee.  Each one cost close to $30 for supplies ONLY -  I am asking $300 for 18 of them! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards