Michigan-Lansing
Options

need help with ideas

we are doing a music themed wedding outside.. not sure what do do about decor and things.. any help is appreciated.. 

Re: need help with ideas

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a bit confused by what you mean by "music themed."  To me that's kind of like saying it's love themed or summer themed - very broad.  How are you incorporating this into other aspects to maybe give a better idea of what you mean?  Or what genre of music you are thinking?

You could always do a specialty cake (ie music note or a piano or guitar), use a guitar case for the card box, etc.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my fh plays bass guitar and we are into rock.. we plan on haveing a music note cake just not sure how we want it yet. our colors are black and white and silver and we are on a tight tight budget. i would like to make wedding favors just not sure what to make. not sure what to use as docorations and so on... we are not having a big wedding mainly a big reception.. i just dont want to be over loaded with music notes.
  • Options
    Bizzy98Bizzy98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ***Sorry- butting in and stalking this board from the Bump even though I have graduated from here Laughing***

I have a couple of ideas.  What about somehow incorporating your favorite song titles into your reception?  Maybe this could be your table names.  Not really so sure about favors. Maybe you could make CD's with a variety of music on them that most would like and give them as your favors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards