Michigan-Lansing

Need good DJ recommendations for the Tri-City Area

Hi- I am starting to look at DJ's for my wedding but I am having a hard time choosing one.  I have looked into MIllenium, Rusch entertainment and Sound Productions.  Any info on them would be nice. 

I would appreciate any other recommendations if you have any, thanks!!
AlisonWedding Countdown Ticker Number Invited 259 image Number Attending 81image Number Declined 18image Number Not Replied 160image RSVP Date August 23rd

Re: Need good DJ recommendations for the Tri-City Area

• edited December 2011
    there are 2 or 3 posts below on DJ's that should give you quite a few recommendations and the not so good reviews of some as well.

HTH!
  • alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FSIL is using Rusch.  I have heard nothing but positive comments about them.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.  I saw the previous posts but was looking for some recommendations on the ones I contacted.  I vetoed Millennium because of the bad responses from knotties. 
    AlisonWedding Countdown Ticker Number Invited 259 image Number Attending 81image Number Declined 18image Number Not Replied 160image RSVP Date August 23rd
  • edited December 2011
    I think we are using Rush! I've heard good and bad about Sound Productions.
  • edited December 2011
    for those of you recomending rush... which DJ are you using though them?  I met with them yesterday and would love a rec for a particular dj!  Thanks!  Danielle
  • edited December 2011
    I heard that Ryan from Rusch is pretty much the best but you need to book him early!  He gets out there and teaches you to line dance and interacts with the crowd....
  • alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Ryan from Rusch.  He was great when meeting FSIL, and the proceeded to help her try to find everything else she needed.
  • edited December 2011
    ok so Ryan is boked for my day, but they reccomended Ron Frey.   Does anyone know anything about him?  Please let me know, or if you have another reccomendation.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards