Michigan-Lansing
Options

Kathy Ford Band

Hello, has anyone had a wedding or been to a wedding where the Kathy Ford Band provided reception music?  My fiance and I would like to have a live band at our wedding but have no idea which bands are good (we don't live in Lansing).  If you've ever heard the Kathy Ford Band play, can you let me know what you thought?  I've looked them up online and heard a few of their songs, but they only post fast songs on their website (and I'm more interested in their slower, more romantic songs). 

Otherwise, any suggestions on great, versatile yet affordable bands? 

Thanks!

Re: Kathy Ford Band

• Options
    ts64ts64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for a band, The Kathy Ford Band is awesome.  They play every Thursday in Lansing at the Grand Cafe/Sir Pizza on North Grand River.  They also play around the state so if you check their website, they may be in an area near you so you can go see them.  They play everything from Rock to Country and can surely do slow songs.  Razz, the drummer, will have everyone falling in love!  Kathy was somewhat famous in the Country world some years ago.  If you have anything special, I'm sure they can plan to do it.  There are several good bands in the Lansing area.  Life Support is good too and does a variety of styles.  The Sea Cruisers do Oldies.  There are more if you ever get a chance to hang out in Lansing, several clubs have bands every weekend.  Hope you have a fun wedding and many happy years together!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards