Michigan-Lansing
Options

Grand Ledge Country Club

Have any of you ladies been to a wedding here? I haven't and haven't seen much online or heard by word of mouth, so I was hoping for some reviews if you have them!

Re: Grand Ledge Country Club

• Options
    My DD's was there in '09.  Jim was really easy to work with, let us in a day early as long as there was nothing booked for that day, and let us finish clean up on Sunday morning (as long as nothing was booked for that time).  In all honesty, the place is a bit on the tired side, but that really isn't as obvious in the evening with dimmer lights and lots of candles.  Would I book another reception there for my other daughter? Sure.  They were very accomodating and nice, and we worked around the "tired" decor. We had no complaints.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info! A lot of what fits in my budget will probably need plenty of candlelight so that's something I can work with :)
  • Options
    Take a look at the fireplace there.  Some of the brick stick out from the wall and you could use double sided tape to hold votives on there.  Looks very nice!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards