Michigan-Lansing
Options

Cake Art?

Has anyone had any kind of experience wtih Cake Art and Beth? Any kind of review would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Cake Art?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I met with Beth but didn't end up using her. A co-worker did and was very happy with her cake. I thought her designs looked great and the taste was very good but not great. I know she uses box mix which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

You also probably know she works out her home. The set-up looked clean, but when we visited her she had just taken in a cat she found and it seemed to be allowed to climb wherever it wanted. I too have a cat, but if I was making cakes for customers, I might be a little more concerned.

Anyway, Beth was definitely in my top 3 of cake places, I just decided to go with someone else!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had Beth do my wedding cake, she also did my cousin's wedding cake and my sister's cake. I loved her so much that I have used her since then for a baby shower cake, bridal shower cake and birthday party cake as well. She is the best price in the Lansing area in my opinon. She is very, very nice and great to work with and her cakes are gorgeous and really delicious. She is very easy to communicate with and always happy to help and answer questions. She sets up tastings in her home, and she does have a bakery in her home. The entire lower level of her house is a bakery that is licensed (I know because she gave me a tour before.) As far as a previous post states-- she told me that she DOES NOT allow her cat(s) in the bakery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards