Michigan-Lansing

Wedding Favors

Does anyone know if there is a good chocolatier in the Lansing area?  I'm thinking of doing chocolates or truffles as my wedding favors, but I haven't been successful in finding a local company that makes them.  If there isn't a local chocolatier, can anyone suggest other favors that I may be able to purchase in the area?  I live in Florida and am getting married in East Lansing next year, and bringing favors from FL will not be possible.

Re: Wedding Favors

• edited December 2011
    Fabianos is great! I have no idea what their prices are like but everyone I know in Lansing loves them! GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting most of my candy buffet stuff from Horrock's. They have some yummy and cool candy, like strawberry yogurt pretzels and mint malt balls. And they were able to give me better pricing than the regular pricing since I'm placing a bulk order. The woman you need to speak to is named Robin. HTH!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    Ooo, besides that, I really like Grand Rapids Popcorn Company! They have bulk popcorn, but also individual bags you could use. Google them as they have a website!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • edited December 2011
    I looked up their address online and there are two addresses listed -- one in Eastwood Towne Center and one on Michigan Avenue.  Are they owned by the same people or are they different?  If they're different, which is the best?
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think they are the same, but the Michigan Avenue is the original store.  That's where I go.  Yummy.
  • clarkjaclarkja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking into doing a candy buffet as well. You think Horrocks is the place to go as far as cost? Also, how did you know how much candy to get based on your number of guests?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards