Michigan-Lansing

DJ Help

I am trying to find a dj for my wedding, can anyone make a recommendation. Also has any worked with H&J Entertainment and if so has anyone worked with Matt?

Re: DJ Help

• edited December 2011
    We are going with Tunes by T.  We've heard great things about them and they've won multiple awards with The Knot and Weddingwire.  Plus, they are priced very well!
  • krissy7602krissy7602 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I met with Push Play DJ's and his price will be about $750, they DJ'd at my friend's wedding and it was rockin.  Between 500-900 seems to be the general price range from what I've found in calling around.  I'd recommend him and our wedding is in July.  pushplaydjs.com

• lb4908lb4908 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Matt as part of our package with W.E.D. and he was fantastic. Everything from planning to picking perfect music the day of. We couldn't have asked for more perfect selections and they have a great price for just DJ or whole packages. www.wedmi.com
  • alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam Courtney from Crescendo Entertainment
  • edited December 2011
    H&J Entertainment  is doing my wedding. I have also been to weddings with the same DJ company but they have had Bobby. I heard nothing but good things about them. They are at a reasonable price, Bobby does an AWESOME job at living up the entertainment and getting people out and dancing. He did a really good job at the wedding I went to, therefore I booked them for our wedding. I hope this helps. I can tell you-you wont be let down if you go with this guy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards